1-3 Boundary Road Bardon QLD
Amazing Opportunity and Potential
* Bright, light filled living room opening into the spacious dining room
* The kitchen provides ample storage and bench space
* Separate family room at the back of the home with access to the backyard
* Three good-sized bedrooms serviced by the family bathroom
*Generous, low maintenance backyard with plenty of space for the whole family
* Single carport, air conditioning, large under croft with additional storage
Conveniently located with the Brisbane CBD simply a stone's throw away, this home is situated within walking distance of Rainworth State School, Bardon shed and local cafes. With a bit of TLC this home can be transformed into your forever home.
For more information or to arrange a private inspection please contact Andrew Degn.
Welcome to Bardon Nestled in the eastern foothills of Mt Coot-tha, the lush landscape of Bardon is characterised by its picturesque scenery. The streets of this blue chip central suburb offer vantage views of the city, which is a mere 6 kilometres away. Encompassed by the best of what nature has to offer, the properties...VIEW SUBURB
City & North