Nestled on a quiet street in highly sought-after Paddington, there is much more to be seen here than meets the eye. With expansive living zones and soaring ceilings throughout, this verdant property offers a versatile lifestyle for the whole family to enjoy.
– Sprawling open plan living zone dressed with timber flooring and original VJs
– Modern kitchen boasts 5 burner ILVE gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Enclosed front deck adjoins an air conditioned study/bedroom with separate entrance
– Spacious master suite with walk-in robe; ensuite and direct deck access
– Two additional bedrooms with fans; modern bathroom with bathtub
– Huge rear deck features gorgeous concertina doors and leafy outlook
– Landscaped gardens with established trees and pathways; chicken coop
– Multiple versatile enclosed storage areas under house; solar power
– Workshop with large workbenches and shelving; outdoor alfresco BBQ area
This generous home has been thoughtfully designed to ensure everyone has their own space to move. The master suite and secondary bedroom wing are complete with an additional door from the living zone to maximise privacy. While downstairs features a fully built in studio/multipurpose room with powder room – perfect for the budding artist.
Rosalie Village is just moments from your doorstep, with Suncorp Stadium and the vibrant Latrobe Terrace precinct with its boutique shopping and eateries close by. Parks are aplenty in the surrounding area with quality schools while the CBD is only 4kms away – all necessities for the family are nearby.
For more information or to arrange a private inspection please contact Jesse Sherring on 0431 682 244.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- 5 Carport