Due to the most recent Government restrictions, the auction has been cancelled. All interested parties are to submit their offers no later than 5pm Friday 27th March.
Set on a huge 1,401sqm parcel, this palatial property boasts a private, verdant lifestyle in a sprawling modern home. From the grand front entrance to the light-filled open plan living zones with soaring ceilings, to the alfresco dining overlooking the pool – everything you could want is right here.
– Huge open plan living/lounge area boasts bay window, built-in cabinetry and fireplace
– Entertainer’s kitchen with oversized island bench, SMEG dishwasher and 5-burner gas stove
– Large front patio through bi-fold doors features pitched roof and overlooks the pool area
– Master suite features built-in desk, ample cupboard space and ensuite with luxe shower
– Three additional bedrooms plus family bathroom with bath and decorative tiles
– Sparkling in ground pool enveloped by timber decking and tropical gardens plus a Tiki hut
– Air-conditioning throughout the home; large internal laundry with DeLonghi wine fridge
– Private road with electric gate entrance; double carport and space for the boat
– Separate multipurpose room or studio; garden shed; grassed area
Properties of this calibre are few and far between in the Inner-West. Nearby all necessities, this location offers plentiful transport, shops, quality schools and multiple parks in the surrounds.
View by private inspection only. Contact Andrew Degn on 0417 068 878.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,401 m²
- 4 Carport