Commanding a quiet leafy street, this sprawling four bedroom two bathroom home straddles two blocks totaling 810m2 with a substantial frontage. Renovate the existing home to your hearts’ desire or split the block for future development (STCA).
– Large central living room with air conditioning, built in shelving, ornate lighting
– Separate dining area and front patio adjoin the living zones
– Kitchen with dishwasher and ample storage overlooks front garden
– Master bedroom at the rear of the home with easy access bathroom; separate toilet
– Three additional carpeted bedrooms offer room for the whole family
– Main bathroom features original pedestal basin and bath
– Additional living room downstairs with separate external access
– Multiple grassed zones, landscaped gardens and established trees
– Single garage with additional storage area; separate laundry
Located just a short walk from Bardon State School, surrounded by multiple parks and nearby the Botanic Gardens, this home has something for everyone. All necessities and frequent bus services are nearby; just over 7kms to the Brisbane CBD.
Contact Andrew today on 0417 068 878 to arrange your private inspection
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 810 m²