Perched on a 458m2 block in the heart of Toowong, ‘Kiarosa’ boasts a wonderful blend of original features including wooden floors, VJs and decorative balustrades with a practical, modern appeal. An entertainers’ paradise, this palatial home features open plan living and alfresco dining overlooking the sparkling pool and grassed zone below. The stunning kitchen boasts a Belling 5 burner gas cooktop and oven, Miele dishwasher and fridge hidden behind beautiful cabinetry with bespoke tap wear and handles.
– Open plan living and dining zone with air conditioning flows seamlessly outdoors
– Concertina doors lead onto the sprawling timber deck with privacy screens and fans
– Master suite features a walk through robe with two way bathroom and front deck access
– Additional three bedrooms feature built in robes and separate external access
– Generous family bathroom with shower over luxurious claw-foot bath
– Rumpus room plus gym/study downstairs caters for the extended family
– Huge linen cupboard and extra storage throughout; convenient laundry chute
– One carport plus four tandem spots down driveway; fully fenced and private
Positioned just minutes from Toowong Village, Wesley Hospital, Anzac Park and BBC, only 10 minutes from the CBD – this location is perfect. Transport is a breeze with a bus stopping on your doorstep, walk to Toowong Station or jump on the Ferry at the Regatta Terminal. This thoughtfully designed home offers a versatile lifestyle for the entire family whilst maintaining a classical elegance that will last the ages.
Contact Andrew Degn to arrange your private inspection.
For more information visit placeproperty.com.au.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 458 m²
- 4 Carport