Auction Saturday 4th April at 2pm.
This luxurious home set on 420m2 boasts bright spaces, clean lines and lavish features and finishes throughout. You will be enthralled from the moment you enter with its alluring street appeal, modern facade, white picket fencing and tropical gardens.
– Gorgeous kitchen boasts a marble splashback, breakfast bar, walk in pantry, 2Pak cabinetry with hidden dishwasher and SMEG appliances
– Sprawling open plan living and dining zone features soaring ceilings and palms peeking through louvers seamlessly blending the outdoors in
– Elegant stacker doors lead to the entertainers’ deck with built in BBQ facilities overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool and irrigated tropical gardens
– Master suite features walk in robe and his and hers ensuite with rainfall showerhead
– Three additional generous bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans; sizable main bathroom with bath
– Upstairs family room with adjoining deck perfect for a kids retreat
– Well-appointed study with built in desk designed as
a home work space/extra bedroom
– Additional bathroom and separate powder room downstairs to accommodate guests
– Ducted air conditioning; stone benchtops and Southern Beech hardwood floors throughout
– Double garage with separate external door; plentiful under stair storage and bonus walk in linen cupboard
This versatile home is positioned walking distance to Oakleigh Community Preschool and Oakleigh State School, with a greenbelt of parklands along Breakfast Creek and only 2 minutes’ drive to shopping precincts. Located 7kms from the all that is on offer in the Brisbane CBD with a bus stopping just outside the front door, all necessities are nearby.
View by private inspection only. Contact Andrew Degn on 0417 068 878 to arrange a time.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 420 m²
- 2 Garage