Nestled on a Jacaranda tree lined street in the heart of Auchenflower, you will find this gorgeous family home dressed with high ceilings, original architraves and decorative ceiling panels. The thoughtful floorplan allows for easy entertaining with living areas seamlessly adjoining the multiple outdoor zones – perfect for those summer days.
– Central lounge room plus separate dining; timber floors throughout
– Kitchen features 5 burner gas cooking, dishwasher and servery window
– Master bedroom boasts ample cupboard space, fan and air conditioning
– Two additional bedrooms, one with air conditioning and direct garden access
– Family bathroom features stylish pedestal basin, bath and separate toilet
– Traditional wrap around verandah enjoys breezes plus rear al fresco patio
– Landscaped easy care gardens with grassed zones and mature trees
– Single freestanding undercover car accommodation; plentiful under house storage
Perched in a commanding position on a quiet street, this home is just ten minutes from the CBD, with all necessities nearby. Transport is a breeze, located minutes from the Auchenflower train station, frequent local and city bus lines, Wesley Hospital, quality schools and numerous parks.
Contact Andrew Degn today on 0417 068 878 for your private inspection.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 539 m²