Set on a generous 607m2 block, this solid brick home features four bedrooms and great bones with huge potential. Build your dream home on this elevated North facing parcel in a premiere Paddington location (STCA).
– Combined living and dining room; retro kitchen with original cabinetry
– Generous lounge room with built in desk stations and fireplace
– Internal patio offers blended indoor outdoor living
– Four bedrooms with built in robes plus family bathroom featuring shower over bath
– Rear deck overlooking the grassed backyard enjoys city glimpses
– Downstairs rumpus room plus huge storage room; internal laundry
– Timber floors and fans throughout living and bedrooms
– Fully fenced with established trees for privacy; one car garaging
Conveniently situated just moments from shopping and eateries on offer in Rosalie Village, with Paddington’s vibrant Latrobe Terrace and Suncorp Stadium nearby. This versatile opportunity is within walking distance of Milton State School, numerous parks and public transport options.
View by private inspection only. Contact Andrew Degn on 0417 068 878.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²