View By Private Inspection – Available inspection time on Saturday 2nd May at 1:00pm
Commanding the street in a quiet cul-de-sac, this four bedroom family home boasts a thoughtful layout and convenient location. Well established trees and landscaped gardens litter the flat, 696m2 block which provide privacy and a verdant outlook.
– Expansive lounge room boasts polished timber floors & timber blinds
– Large kitchen with plentiful storage, dishwasher & breakfast bar
– Dedicated dining room adjoins living room & covered side deck
– Master bedroom with built-in robes, ceiling fan & air conditioning
– Three additional carpeted bedrooms, two with built-ins
– Family bathroom with shower over bath; separate powder room
– Tandem under house car spaces; separate laundry; out-house
– Extra utility/studio downstairs; water tank; established trees
The entire family is catered for with all necessities nearby and only 6kms to Brisbane CBD. Indooroopilly State School and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre are just a short two minute drive away, with a plethora of parks in the surrounding streets.
Call Jesse – 0431 682 244 – today to arrange your private inspection.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 696 m²
- 2 Carport