This stately residence radiates timeless grandeur, bursting with charm and romance both inside and out. Having been fully restored to its 1860s heritage the home boasts high quality character fittings and authentic, heavy duty craftsmanship. The restoration of the home provides for modern amenities whilst seamlessly capturing the essence of Queensland architecture.
Surrounded by lush landscaping, a conservatory leads to the garden’s delightful tranquillity and your own private oasis.
Generous in scale and intimate in comfort, this home is a charming piece of history: inviting, warm, private and spectacularly beautiful.
– A landscaped 1045m2 that has been designed to be both beautiful and low maintenance
– Grand master bedroom with built-in and walk-in robes, luxurious marble ensuite and courtyard access
– A further two bedrooms with courtyard or balcony access and a fourth bedroom / storage area.
– Beautifully modern chef’s kitchen with double ovens, teppanyaki stove top, wooden and marble bench tops and a farmhouse sink
– North Easterly facing to capture cool breezes
– Charming character features including the original floorboards and ceiling, pure silk curtains, VJ walls, lead light windows, custom-made wrought iron screening and wrap around verandah
– 25,000L rain water storage, solar panels and automated irrigation system
– Just 2.5km from the Brisbane CBD and close to Kelvin Grove State College, Queensland University of Technology, Ballymore Stadium and the Victoria Park Golf Complex
– Close to shops, restaurants and public transport
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,045 m²
- 2 Garage